Friday, March 13, 2009

HOLY [insert string of expletives] !!!!

I mean, 6 OT, what do you say.  West Virginia has to love it, and the Big East Tourney is clearly Lousiville's to lose. If they wanted to make a strong play at a 1-seed, then the stars have aligned for it. 

As far as the game itself, I have a general distaste for both Syracuse and UConn, but damn, that was beyond epic. Johnny Flynn is officially the man.  More in the morning when I have some of my wits about me. Just a privilege to watch it. 

1 comment:

  1. Tremendous game - real honor to watch. Two Hall-of-Fame coaches...there was never gonna be any quit whatsoever last night. Even in a loss, I'm so proud of my Huskies. It actually gives me confidence as a fan that they'll play their hearts out over the next week or two. But about that free throw shooting...

    ReplyDelete